Thread: I Want I Want I Want

Question I Want I Want I Want

im looking for a good desktop computer, i need to be running some imaging programmes such as rhino and adobe photoshop....any suggestions...? i wouldn't mind getting hold of a good music programme too, are there any good demo's i could get hold of for free....??i have absolutely no idea what processors are good or not, or what components i should be looking out for.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    welcome to the board crumbs...check out our hardware deals thread here http://techzonez.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8822 alot of our members come across good deals on the net and post them there.

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    If your going into imaging and possible video editing, I would strongly recommend a Mac/Apple. Some of the best imaging and video apps are only available on Apple's.

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar
    Ditto what "Stripe" states. All of the graphic artists where I work use Mac's as their primary workstation.

Many thanks to egghead for the cool .sig

Ya go for apple if you have the $$ that is. You can even emulate XP on Mac if you like using Virtual Desktop by MS. I still can't find the darn theme which will turn my desktop to a Mac OSX look alike.
    "Never seem more learnt then the people you are with. Wear your learning like a watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked."
    ~Chesterfield