- If you wish to keep your settings, create a Backup from Overview -
> Preferences before starting, and then Restore afterwards.
- Click on Start -> Programs -> Zone Labs
- RIGHT-click on Uninstall Zone Labs Security, then select Properties
- Under Target you will see the following line (the actual drive may
be different on your system):
"C:Program FilesZone LabsZoneAlarmzauninst.exe"
Change it to:
"C:Program FilesZone LabsZoneAlarmzauninst.exe" /clean
(add a space and then the /clean)
- Click OK to save the new command line.
- Click on Start -> Programs -> Zone Labs -> Uninstall Zone Labs
- Click OK to run the uninstaller, and OK any security alerts that
- say "Yes when being prompted for the removal of all files.
- install the latest version