IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003.
It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple (animated) GIF support.
One of the first graphic viewers WORLDWIDE with Multipage TIFF support.
The first graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple ICO support.
Version 3.92 (Release date: 2004-08-20)
- New JPG option: Auto-rotate image according to EXIF info (Properties->JPG)
- New advanced batch resize options: Set long/short side, load/save settings
- New options for DigiCam RAW formats (Properties->PlugIns)
- New options for multipage extract (View->Multipage images)
- Option to use eBay search in the toolbar (Properties->Misc 3)
- Option to show common shell folders in Thumbnail directory tree
- Support for CR2/X3F formats (Properties->PlugIns, see also i_plugins.txt)
- Option to sort files using the XP sort order (for names with digits)
- New PlugIn for DXF/DWG/HPGL formats : CADImage.DLL (Shareware, see
- New hotkey: Shift+L = Lock/Unlock Zoom (fullscreen mode too)
- New/changed hotkeys: CTRL+P = print, CTRL+PageUp = previous multi-page,
CTRL+PageDown = next multi page, Shift+T = toolbar edit field,
Shift+M = send by email, CTRL+Shift+B = Batch scanning; (removed: CTRL+N)
- New options for toolbar edit field (file filter, see help file)
- New options for batch IPTC mode
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions:
Download from: http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
- Some minor bugs/features fixed/added
Download the official site