Thread: HDD Scan and Restoration Program 3.0

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

HDD Scan and Restoration Program 3.0

Salvation Scan and Restoration Program is developed by Salvation HDD Research Center, the world-famous HDD repair and data recovery research institute which developed numerous professional HDD repair and data recovery software. This program is the only one known professional program which can scan HDD over 136 G directly that need not the support of computer mainboard with high speed. It can utmost afford 2000 G HDD in theory, supports IDE interface only, no SATA or SCSI ones at the present; A breakthrough of this program is that, without depending on BIOS, it can control read and write to the HDD directly, with high-speed, veracity, friendly interface and simple management; there will be an intuitionistic and intact report for the physical defective sectors created after the scanning. The continual defective sectors can be easily skipped; therefore the defective HDD will not get stuck.

There is a “Restorer” in this program which can restore the usual physical defective sectors.

Both floppy disk version and CD-ROM version for this program is available, you can choose one that fits you. Simply follow the instruction you can easily create a bootable floppy disk or CD-ROM after you download the program. Please note that the restoration of the defective sectors will overwrite the original data.

Download @ Majorgeeks

I like this one over HDD Regenerator because of the fact that you can create a CD-ROM version. I don't have a floppy disk in my main machine so this comes in handy.

I also do not have a floppy. Ran the install several times and could not figure out how to bypass the make floppy screen and make the CD.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

In the product manual it says there should be a setup.iso version. But I have yet to find it. If I do I will let you know.

Thanks, I will also keep an eye out.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

I wrote the maker an email and hopefully they will reply. I will post it up when they do.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    ehhhh, someone might have been sleeping.
    here is the CD-ROM version
    http://www.salvationdata.com/downloa...cdromsetup.exe
    in the manufacturer's web site there is link to download either version
    http://www.salvationdata.com/
    Be warned, it is slower than thu MajorGeek (a lot slower) It took 2 minutes to download 1.63Mb

They just added that link.. probably because of my email:

Dear Big Booger,

I am very happy here to answer your question concerning Salvation products.
    As you mentioned in your last Email to us, we do provide a CD-ROM version of Salvation HDD Scan and Repair Program, which enable you to boot from CD-ROM with a faster loading speed. It is also offering free of charge, you could download this CD-ROM version by visiting our WHAT'S NEW page at http://www.salvationdata.com

Meanwhile, I am glad to tell you that Salvation will soon release its HDD Sector Repairer (Maxtor 541DX Special) and HDD Firmware Repairer (Maxtor 541DX Special). You would notice those two are also offering free of charge for your HDD bad sector and HDD firmware repair needs.

Thanks for using and concerning about Salvation products.

Regards

Pek Lin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Salvation - Professional Software Solution For Your HDD Repair and Data Recovery Needs

Salvation HDD Research Center

www.salvationdata.com

salvationdata@hotmail.com
    Because I checked their website thoroughly.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    ohh, Ok
    I used it, and it only scanned my first drive (a western Digital 40 GB). The drive bad is the second one (maxtor 80GB) and I also had a WD 160 GB. It is a nice tool, but it would be more helpfull if I could use to scan a slave drive.