Just thought I would let people know about my SP2 install. After I installed SP2 my internet speed seemed to be quit a bit slower than usual. When I checked it on a couple of different sites, I was right. My average download speed went from 4000kps to about 1250kps. I resest my cable modem and switch, that did not do anything. I even tried releasing and renewing my ip address and also even tried to register my dns and nothing. I checked all of my settings and nothing had changed from before I installed SP2. I even went online with Microsoft and could not figure it out. So they sent the problem to the Webresponse team. I also have my other computer that is routed through the switch and checked the speed on that one and the download speed on that one was at about 4500kps. The only difference between the 2 computers is my other one is running SP1. I have tried for two days and try to figure this out and nothing. I even tried the 4226 patch and nothing. If anyone has anything to add to this, please do.