Thread: STATBAR question

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

STATBAR question

Anyone know how to skin this statbar? I need to skin it to match my current theme. Is there anyway to do this?
    Thanks
    BB

I know statbar has different color schemes, and you can select them by right-clicking on a blank space on statbar, then going to color schemes and choosing one..
    I don't know if u can download seperate skins for it, but i don't think so
    The color schemes there aren't so bad tho, i think you will like them

hope that helps,
    Blackwar

I know how to get the themes it has built in to work, and yes they look rather good, I was just wondering if I could apply a new theme, perhaps a self created theme or a downloaded one. I would like to get the statbar to match the current theme that I have.
    BB

Originally posted by Big Booger
    I know how to get the themes it has built in to work, and yes they look rather good, I was just wondering if I could apply a new theme, perhaps a self created theme or a downloaded one. I would like to get the statbar to match the current theme that I have.
    BB
    well, AFAIK, i don't think you can do that since they don't have a theme resource or something on their site :-/
    I also looked at deviantart under Apps, and they don't have Statbar listed under there..

Blackwar

Btw Boogs, they say on their site that they are thinking of adding skinning support
    here is a quote from their site :

StatBar uses a huge amount of my system resources!
    Under Windows 95/98/ME, StatBar's resource usage is indeed quite high. This is mainly because the interface of the main window is completely composed of graphics, and because of Win9x's GDI (Graphics Driver Interface), which is really bad compared to NT's. The program has mostly been developed on Windows 2000 Pro, but I have tested it on Win95 OSR2, Win98, Win98 SE, WinNT 4.0 Workstation and WinXP Pro as well, with no noticable performance drop under any of these systems (despite the significant decrease of available resources).
    However, as soon as skinning support is implemented in StatBar, there will be no more need to store all those graphics in the program executable. This should drastically lower its resource usage, so please be patient :-)
    Blackwar

Thank you BW.
    That is what I was looking for. As soon as they support that, this will be a wonderful must have application. It gives wonderful information.
    BB