Thread: IPNATHLP error code 32003

Exclamation IPNATHLP error code 32003

I am new here, so I'm not sure how this works, but I am having a problem with my computer. DUH right? Heh.. Anyways, whenever I connect to the internet, using a dial-up connection, it connects but is not recognized or something...and any internet based programs won't run. When I open Internet Explorer it spazes out and the address bar changes to different URL's like almightysearch and a few others and will kill itself so that it will soon be "not responding." I have tried, as others have suggested, and unchecked the allow other network users to connect through this computer box and it still won't work. HELP! I am getting frustrated!!

Thanks,

CTRYLVR

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar

I would try that, but I can't even access any websites online with the computer that is going haywire?! Any other suggestion?!

Thanks,

CTRYLVR

Exclamation Not sure what real problem is...

I know I started by telling you that the error code was 32003 and what that entailed, but when I was looking back on my computer that error has been happening since Feb. and my IE only stopped working yesterday, do you have any idea how that could be, or what it could be!??? Let me know...

Thanks,

CTRYLVR

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Try the fixes found in this thread: http://www.techzonez.com/forums/show...4&page=1&pp=15

Question Downloaded SpyBot

I downloaded SpyBot and was unsuccessful. The program found the spyware, but when I chose to remove it the program would come up with many different errors, such as "The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\wt\webdriver.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this agains your installation diskette." and WDENGINE.dll not found, among others. I don't understand this. I am not able to get on the internet, so I had to download and save the program to a cd disk and install it on my computer from that.

Do you have any suggestions?! Would my best bet be to uninstall and reinstall internet explorer?! I don't want to blow away my hard drive or restore my computer to last years date or anything like that. I need all the help I can get!!!

Thanks,

Nikki

Plus, I don't even know if this problem is even caused by the error code 32003!?

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    what is your operating system? have you tried system restore?
    does instant messaenger work?

this will help us know if this is browser related or possibly your tcip settings.

does the connection icon tell you that you are connected? if so what speed did you connect at?

also, in the spyware thread phishhead mentioned, you need to use all the programs mentioned to clean your computer.

what spybot doesn't find ad-aware finds etc...

you also need to download cwshredder from that thread as it can check your host file to see if it has been hijacked.

we need more info from you to fix this.
    Last edited by egghead; October 9th, 2004 at 20:16 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Cool Problem Fixed, unsure how, but fixed

I am running WindowsXP, I tried the system restore, but it didn't work. None of my internet based programs would run. Not Yahoo messenger, not AOL IM, nothing. I connect through dial-up at about 44.0KBPS. I used the Spy Bot that I downloaded and installed on my computer last night. It would find the spyware, but would not delete it, so I did it manually. I already had ad aware and that took away whatever it takes away. That didn't help the problem though.

What is cwshredder?!

The problem was fixed by going into the internet connection's properties and changing the DNS and turning off the sharing w/ another computer. Something like that?!

-CTRYLVR

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    glad to hear you have it working

cheers
    ------------------------------------------------------------