Thread: Bigley Execution Video Shown on Internet

Angry Bigley Execution Video Shown on Internet

A sickening video of Iraq hostage Ken Bigley being beheaded by his captors was circulating on the internet tonight.

In his last desperate moments, Mr Bigley is seen pleading “to live a simple life” before being executed.

Almost five minutes of footage featuring the 62-year-old engineer is posted on an Islamic website.

The tape comes after Iraq foreign minister Hoshiyar Zebari said it was “likely” that Mr Bigley had briefly escaped.

He was free for up to 12 hours after being helped by one of his kidnappers, according to Iraqi sources.

Full story: http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3608292

This is sick
    Last edited by hotmale; October 10th, 2004 at 17:40 PM. Reason: format editing

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    I agree Hotmale...very sad.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    I remember the first time they posted the beheadings I have to admit morbid curiosity made me download it but then I deleted it before viewing. just couldnt bring myself to check it out. I mean thats someone's son screaming his head off literally.

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    reading the article made me feel as if i watched it.

Quote:
    One of the hooded men then says the deadline for his execution had been extended to give the coalition authorities time to meet their demand.

The speaker accused the British government of lying when it said it did not know how to contact Tawhid and Jihad.

“Because Britain is not serious in releasing our sisters, there is nothing further for this malicious Briton than the sword,” he added.

With that the speaker suddenly drew a knife from his belt as three others grabbed Mr Bigley and shoved him to the floor.
    END Quote:

I pray for peace to all involved
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Death regardless of the circumstances is a horrible site to behold. Curiosity just leads us to an affirmation of what we already knew...it's gruesome and disgusting at best. But our revulsion is the fuel that the kidnappers/Terrorists feed upon to accomplish their missions.

*DISCLAIMER*

The thoughts presented herein do not neccesarily represent the feelings of Techzonez Administration or their Staff. It is not intended in anyway to start a political debate or piss anyone off.

Thank You.