today has been just dumb, first a trojan infiltrated my internet explorer causing pop ups and after i finally figured that out my display drivers didn't seem to be working correctly, so i uninstalled my nvidia drivers that deleted nvatabus.dll that i needed to start windows (my motherboard has an nforce chipset)...after having a few bluescreen of deaths and giving up i finally got to the recovery console where i restored my registry. as i got into windows i installed my nvidia drivers and the nforce drivers from the mobo company; then i kept getting a bunch of minidumps as i tried to get back into windows; figured i should just install windows again to make sure all files are in place. well---anyway when its copying over files it has this error that says it can't open monitor device drivers and when i push ok it has a split second blue screen and then restarts....goes back into setup and does it again.

it would be amazingly cool if someone could point me in a direction; if you need more info i'll try to get it.

Garrett