Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

nope i havent read that document u on bout...i havent read through weskers report either. , jus bits and pieces of it.
    U know in Resi 4, that bit they show in the trailer with the two villagers throwing one of the policemen that was with leon of the boat...did u come across that scene in the game?? i went past the lake and everything where u fight that huge sea monster but didnt come across that scene. did they remove it or sumthin from the final game??

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    hehe. I see that you were really rushing thru the game. The scene is there. Check to see where Leon is seeing them. It is a kind of cliff. This is before you get in the boat. Just after the trap [rock] the road splits (check the map). If you go to the right, there is the boat, and the shed. If you go to the left, there is a small place with wood logs and a plain with a perfect spot to.....Chech a cinema
    I hope you have a save file close. Probably you do, because that fish is not easy at all the first (10) time(s). And it is only an extra 45 seconds walk with no zombies or anything to shot. Put the popcorn if you like

the first boss...i managed to kill him straight away! Was well proud of myself lol. He managed to knock me off the boat straight away (dunno if it happens to everyone or not) but after that i swam real fast back in to the boat and kept plugging away with the harpoons. but i tell you i struggled real bad with the troll...he really kicked the shit out of me! anyways i've almost finished the game....very very close to the end once i finish it im gonna go through the game again thoroughly after a few days

btw thanx for tellin me where it is...i'll check it out second time round

I discover the trick on the first boss is to always have your health in green. The lower your health that farther away you are nocked (or the slower you swim to the surface)
    Troll is really easy. Did you have the dog at the very beginning? You should have

i did help the dog in the beginning and he did come to help during the troll fight...but the troll still kicked my ass at times wen im shooting him he kind of goes back so im gettin the shotgun ready to shoot that thing that comes out of his back and the next thing i know his charging at me and i dont have time to react!! one time he grabbed me two or three times in a row and ate away so much of my health!! Well im on the 2nd disc now....almost there

For anyone that doesn't have the game, here is a little extra (or if you are at work and don't have the gamecube there )
    http://claudiotosado.vilabol.uol.com.br/re4_crowskill/

i've finished it...finally managed to finish the game after being stuck on the 2nd disc for a few days! WOT A GREAT GAME...CANT WAIT FOR RESI 5
    How far have you got Dehc?? U finished it yet...if not wot chapter u on now?

btw i realised why i found the troll boss so hard...that thing that comes out of his back...i didnt realise u have to jump on his back and cut it!! I used up all my ammo cos i was shooting at it no wonder it took me ages and he ate up so much of my health!!

I haven't finished it yet. I believe I am in 2-2. Last time I played the game was on Saturday night. I work everyday. Today I arrived home at 8 PM. I try to study (which I barely do) and I read a lot about stuff that I am interested in (usually IT). I could probably be locked in my house for 6 months in front of the computer and not finish all that I want to do

Yes, that might be the why you found so hard the troll. Did you fight with him the second time? or you chose the ganados? I did both routes
    I am just starting the castle. The game look a lot more difficult from there on.

i have too much time in my hand as im only studying at the moment (i go back to uni in the 1st or 2nd week of feb) and im currently lookin for part time work! so yeah most of the time im jus chillin out and playin soccer i guess.

i started the game again lol and thats when i realised the easier way to kill the troll. U have to fight against the troll 3 times in the game...twice in the beginnin which u know about and once in chapter 4 i think. the chapter 4 one is very very hard because u have to fight against two of them simultaneously...but there is a trick in killing them which i wont reveal so as not to ruin ur fun..and also make u struggle a little lol
    i didnt take the ganado route when i completed the game first time...i took the troll route i didnt even fight him...i jus ran and started kicking the gate real fast to break off all the chains lol. Personally i think the ganado route is tougher because of the two chainsaw crazy women...them freaks are hard to dispose of!! But i guess i will have to do both routes too because theres a valuable treasure in the ganado camp which i want

Yeah the game is going to get real tough once u get to the castle...cos u get attacked by a lot of the robed maniacs plus u've gotta keep an eye on ashley as well to make sure she doesnt get killed or captured! further down the line u'll come up against some soldier type ganados and they are very tough so watch out!

btw how do u make a signiture..is it possible to upload an image from ur computer as a signiture or does it have to be an image on the net??

I have made my last ones with Expression 3. I am not that good with graphic programs, but that one was easy to use. The signature, if you want an image, it has to be hot linked using the [img] tag (check the advance commands)
    For hosting of the signature I use forumsigns.com. The signature limits are described in the forum rules 420x100 pixel 80 Kb in size.

Queston: how much of the RE2 history has the game? Do you recomend me to finish RE2 first? I could probably finish RE2 this weekend. RE4 is going to take me at least 4 weekends total

Wow fellow Resident Evil fans here.I wasnt expecting that lol.I played RE4 many times since its release an awsome game indeed although after seeing the original RE4 that was scrapped i am angered i will never be able to play it.For more info on what i am talking about check out my site www.bio-hq.com the latest news article has links to vids of the original RE4.To say the least it looked amazing.

Queston: how much of the RE2 history has the game? Do you recomend me to finish RE2 first? I could probably finish RE2 this weekend. RE4 is going to take me at least 4 weekends total
    I would definently recommend that you have at least completed RE1,2 and Code veronica before playing Resident Evil 4.The 3 games all contain information that will lead up to the events in RE4 and the characters involved in RE4.

nice to see a new resi fan

Thanx for the info on the signatures Dehc...I'm kinda new to all this

I agree with bhxtyrant...its a good idea to play Resi 2 particularly so u know the relationship between Leon and Ada, although u dont really find out much about her true identity in that game. The other Resi's arent all that important as long as u know a little about the Racoon City incident..but that doesnt really matter as u've already played Resi 1 and CVX.

The scrapped Resi 4 looked pretty good...very spooky and sinister. But i guess it was too much like the previous games which is why they scrapped it. I really like the setting...reminds me of Resi 1 a little (very atmospheric)
    But I do like 'official' Resi 4...it seems refreshing and is a welcome change.
    btw great site bhxtyrant, thanx for the link

has anyone seen the boxart for the PAL Resi 4?? I saw it a while ago on cdcovers.com but didnt know how to upload it. It's also available on that site bhxtyrant posted up earlier. I think this is the best box art i have seen in a while...it sums the game up! frightning!!!

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    NOOOoOOoooOOooOOooOOooOOO!!!

How can they hurt me like this!?

A resident evil game i can hear and read about and never be able to play?

Man, it hurts, it hurts.

It's nearly as bad as Dino Crisis for the PS1, Dino Crisis 1 & 2 linked together, and in the end of #2, the ending was sick, involving serious time travel, and a cliff hanger ending i just wanted to see finished.

But they didn't, Dino Crisis 3 was released on X-BOX but i read the storyline, and it's based on a completely new set of charactors and is set in SPACE?

That really hurt, and so does this

On a brighter note, RAS, if you have the time, can you PM the main storyline of RE 4, and what happens with ADA, pretty please

I'm not the type of person who gets dissappointed when i hear the end of a movie or game, i'm a completely different bread of person who just needs to know the whole storyline ASAP, and playing it and watching what i heard come to life is more then i need to satisfy my appitite

Heh, in most cases, when i download a film, i watch the beginning, the middle and the end to check if theres any damage.

Then if it's a really good film, i go to watch it at the cinema as soon as i'm won over.

Then once i've seen the film, i go home and watch it fully again

It rulez