Thread: Sp2 Do Not Recognize Sygate

Sp2 Do Not Recognize Sygate

Hi,
    I have 2 unrelated question here:
    1, I know SP2 Firewall do NOt reconizes all the Firewall, particularly the one I am using Sygate Pro 5.5 2710 . It keeps giving me a Balloon message at startup at the Tray Sp2 Firewall icon. How can I disable that , very annoying ??
    2, If I buy a Hardware Firewall ( Router ) and Sygate running as well with a 56K Dial-up, Does that slowwwwwwwww my transfer ???

Thanks
    Last edited by niteghost; November 8th, 2004 at 02:17 AM.

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by niteghost
    Hi,
    I have 2 unrelated question here:
    1, I know SP2 Firewall do NOt reconizes all the Firewall, particularly the one I am using Sygate Pro 5.5 2710 . It keeps giving me a Balloon message at startup at the Tray Sp2 Firewall icon. How can I disable that , very annoying ??
    2, If I buy a Hardware Firewall ( Router ) and Sygate running as well with a 56K Dial-up, Does that slowwwwwwwww my transfer ???

Thanks
    No it won't slow your transfer. Can't you specify in the Security Center that you're using your own firewall?

Thanks , BTW you can't specify but there is a BOx for one to check to tell SP2 Firewall that you are monitoring your own Firewall . I did not look hard enough in the first pkace. Thats all !

My Name is.... TZ Veteran Stripe's Avatar
    You can also change how those little ballons appear. On the left side of the security center, there should be an option that says "change how security center notifies me" or something like that.

all bets are off... TZ Veteran SupaStar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe
    You can also change how those little ballons appear. On the left side of the security center, there should be an option that says "change how security center notifies me" or something like that.
    That's a good one Stripe. I didn't know that.