Thread: Finally made the switch

Finally made the switch

I have not been as enthusiastic a fan of Firefox as have been many others here at TZ. I have been a cheerleader for Mozilla for a long time, long before Mozilla became popular. I just didn't think Firefox had caught up with Mozilla until the release of ver 1.0. Now Firefox is my primary Browser.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    "Welcome into the Flock efc..."

Bronze Member
    I was the same way, I used Mozilla because it wasn't IE (no popups....mmm). And I had a few friends that told me to try it. I kept saying yeah yeah, I'll do it.... with no intention to really switch. One day my friend was at my desk and said, ok Download it now! hehehe And like you said it's my primary browser now. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by rik
    "Welcome into the Flock efc..."
    couldnt have said it better myself. lol.

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    a very cool thing to do is create folders in your bookmark toolbar folder.

I have catagories like news games music rss etc....

this way you can find your bookmarks easily and it's like a cool drop down menu.
    when i click the music folder on my toolbar i get a dropdown of my music favorites. very cool and easy to find what you want.

at work i use 5 webpages so i save those in a folder and when i goto work i select that folder and right click and choose open in tabs... bam! i HAVE MY WEBPAGES I NEED FOR WORK OPENED CONVENIENTLY in tabs and only one space is taken on my taskbar!

also check out the themes and the extensions. extensions add new plugins like image zoom and favorites backup's etc... to firefox making the browser top of the line with feature found no where else.
    ------------------------------------------------------------