Thread: Get Weed!

Bronze Member

Get Weed!

Have you guys heard of this? It actually sounds really cool and as long as they can get enough artists to sign up, I can see this becoming the new way to get music. Every artist gets 50% of each sale of their song forever. AND if you share the file you will get 20% of the sale for the first person that buys from getting it from you, then you will get 10% when that person shares, and finally 5% if that second person shares. Weed always gets 15%. Definitly sounds cool! Read more about it here.

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    IS this post ?
    Anyhow, it sounds like an interesting idea. Better than suing like crazy like others are doing.
    I liked the idea that you could listen to the song 3 times, so you actually get to preview the song completely, not 15, or 30 seconds. It is not a bad idea. I think it needs more artist thought. What do you guys think?

Bronze Member
    Bah, it's not a spam post. I really thought it was interesting, and thought you guys would like to hear about it. But you are definitly right - it needs more artists. But hey, they have Sir-mix-alot! lol!