If you are working in Excel, there is a good chance that you are dealing with numbers. Sometimes you may need access to the Windows Calculator while you are number crunching in Excel. Normally you would you open the calculator from the Start Menu. However, here is a nifty little tip that puts an icon for the calculator on your toolbar in Excel.
1. Open Excel.
2. From the Tools menu, click Customize.
3. Under the list of Categories, select Tools.
4. Scroll through the list of Commands and select Custom (it will appear with a calculator beside it).
5. Drag the Calculator onto your toolbar.
6. An icon will appear that you can now use to launch the calculator instead of having to access it from the Start Menu.
7. Click Close.
Some of you may find this tip useful. My wife will.