Thread: G4techTV Canada Brings Leo Back

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

G4techTV Canada Brings Leo Back

Leo Laporte will soon be answering your computer questions right here on G4techTV Canada!
    Call For Help premieres on G4techTV Canada later this summer.

G4techTV Canada is excited to share some great news with its viewers... the return of Leo Laporte to the Canadian schedule.

Beginning later this summer you will be able to catch Leo in a brand new show produced in Toronto just for Canadian viewers! The format of the new show will be very similar to Call for Help where you, the viewer, get to ask all the tough questions.

Find out how you can be on Call For Help and have your questions answered. We will even be doing Netcam Network calls, so brush up on your skills with our Net cam tips.

http://www.g4techtv.ca/canada/leo/

Why did G4 screw up TechTV so royally?

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Your guess is as good as mine. I've always said "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", and that show wasn't broke...

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rik
    Your guess is as good as mine. I've always said "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", and that show wasn't broke...
    for certain....but it is now without Leo.

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Be nice if someone would "pirate broadcast" that show down here...I really enjoyed Leo, Patrick and the entire group. I normally don't even bother with the G4 channel now.

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rik
    Be nice if someone would "pirate broadcast" that show down here...I really enjoyed Leo, Patrick and the entire group. I normally don't even bother with the G4 channel now.
    While they are at it they might as well Pirate broadcast it to Japan as well..