Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Cube players out there?

British Stud Muffin TZ Veteran GimieGimieGimie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r_a_s_10
    Yeh Nobou Uematsu has done the music for FF7, 8, 9 and 10...as far as I'm aware and yeah i gotta admit he does a great job because every piece suits the actual scene ur in!

FFX-2...i played it simply to see what happenes in the end...but i didnt enjoy doing all them side missions as i did with the previous FF's. And some of the things the characters came out with jus sounded a lil too stupid....i dunno whether they were trying to make it Charlies Angel or sumthin by tryin to add sex appeal to it but well it didnt work..i jus found it corny!! But then again I found Charlies Angel corny too At least FF12 looks good....also theres another sequel to FF7 (not advent children) but an actual playable one where u control Vincent which sounds interesting

PS lol@DDR sountrack
    It's true, they tried to make final fantasy sex on legs for geeks, they failed horribly!

Btw, who's that sexy girl in your avatar?

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    LOL, I wanted to ask the same
    It kind of looks like a pic that I saw of Ayu, but at the same time it doesn't, so I was very curious about the girl

Quote Originally Posted by Dehcbad25
    LOL, I wanted to ask the same
    It kind of looks like a pic that I saw of Ayu, but at the same time it doesn't, so I was very curious about the girl
    Yeah dude,

That girl is hot, i would certainly not turn down the chance to pump her with my 5 star unleaded, ayyyyyyyyyyyyye

lmaoooo funny sh*t!! Heard of a hong kong film called So Close?? It's sort of like Charlies Angel...but better in my opinion!! Oh yeah she's also in Shaolin Soccer....but she looks ugly in that cos she's all spoty lol! But yeah she's real sexy...names Vicki Zhao Wei

btw...whos Ayu??

Ayumi Hamasaki. J-pop singer. Some like it, some hate it. But she is extremely popular. I like her remixes thought, since I like techno music. I know BB hates her
    Utada Hikaru is way better and in my opinion looks better if you want a reference to J-pop

cool....thanx for da info!! Them two u mentioned look quite hot too

well....I was actuallu recomending Utada's music

oh....my bad im not a big fan of techno music so i thought i'd jus stick to commenting on their looks! But i still prefer Vicki Zhao Wei (the one on my avatar)

Utada is not techno, it is pop, ballad. Nice music. Her best album in my opinion is Distance, with best song "For You"
    Since I don't buy CDs (http://www.techzonez.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6750) I had to order them overseas to avoid buying it here

Did she make any music for games.....her name looks real familiar all of a sudden! I'm thinkin final fantasy x-2...im pretty sure its not from ffx, ix or viii. I assummed she was techno cos u sed u like techno music and were on bout ayumi's remixes! thought it was the same genre hence the comparision.

Actually yes, You are thinking about FF, and are real close. It is actually Kindom Hearts which has her music. The song is called Deep River (same as her album)

being a big music fan i thought i'd check out Utada's songs....i like that song First Love....even tho i dont understand anything other than the chorus which she sings in english! She got a nice voice tho!! Even found she made a song with hip-hop ho Foxy Brown...its alright but i hate foxy! Not to say im a ballad fan tho....i can listen to a lot type of music e.g hip-hop, r&b, ambient, soca, reggae, pop etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dehcbad25
    Actually yes, You are thinking about FF, and are real close. It is actually Kindom Hearts which has her music. The song is called Deep River (same as her album)
    Not to offend anyone, but damn that game was gay

Yeh I thought so too! Being a big fan of FF i expected a lot more....but it was sh*t! My cousin had it so i played it round his house and its a good thing i didnt buy it! Did u lot find the game real hard cos i thought it was too tough especially since it was supposed to be aimed at 12-15 yr olds mainly