Thread: my pc won't restart

my pc won't restart

Can someone help me please I have this problem. everytime I restart my computer it won't come back on. But if I pull the plug or turn the back switch off and then on will turn on as normal. but I have to do that every time can some one help me.

Have you installed any hardware or software recently - that would coincide with this problem starting?
    That includes updating device drivers or applications.

no I have not install any software or hardware but you know what i notice I can not find my parallel port (printer don't work.) and can not reinstall it

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_amigo
    Can someone help me please I have this problem. everytime I restart my computer it won't come back on. But if I pull the plug or turn the back switch off and then on will turn on as normal. but I have to do that every time can some one help me.
    I had the same issue with one a few years back...one I released the flea power(excess power in the system) then it would boot..turned out to be the board behind the front of the tower where the on button is located. I ended up replacing it and the problem was corrected....but it could be an issue with your MB.