Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hriders.com offers free 1 Terrabyte email

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar

Hriders.com offers free 1 Terrabyte email

Hriders.com gives unlimited free 1 Terabyte email accounts that include 500 Megabyte attachments.

We have been asked why we would do such a thing. The answer is simple to help people store large amounts of information in a safe and secure environment.

We live in a world where natural and un-natural events take place, that can destroy homes or offices, when that happens many people loose all of their family pictures, their furnishings, office equipment and more.

We decided that Hriders.com should do something more than just provide a place to receive large quantities of emails. What we have done is provide our members with a place to store their family pictures or home videos as well as store pictures of their home or office furnishings, in case something might be lost to an unexpected event.

Homes burn, earthquakes happen, floods and un-natural events take place all the time, and all to often we hear people say, well at least I survived but I lost everything, my family pictures are gone, I did not plan on this ever happening to me so I did not take videos or pictures of my belongs for the insurance company to prove to them that I had a music collection that I have had for over 20 years, or a $10,000 home theater system or 5 computers.

We decided that yes a Terabyte of space may sound rather extreme to some, others will not think so.

If you have a free membership with Hriders.com then you will receive a free 1 Terabyte 500 Megabyte attachment email account. You will be able to store over 40 million emails, videos, games, mp3s, or pictures.

Our servers are housed in an environmentally safe solar powered site run by our friends at aiso.net

They run system checks 24 hours a day, spam checks and virus applications they ensure that our systems are always up and running to ensure our members have the best experience possible while at Hriders.com

We also host a radio station called HRadio which plays mostly heavy metal, rock and alternative music for our members listening pleasure, our radio station can be found on our website.

Please join http://www.hriders.com today and become a member of our family.

is this guy serious?
    egghead
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Titanium Member
    Not bad - even has a built in spellchecker

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Think I'll join just for the HRadio...

ahh... thats hilarious.

i wonder if it will last.

how does one send a 500MB attachment? You can't even do it w/the hrider account. It would truly be great for backup purposes if you could actually use the 500MB but it seems moot.

I joined, got the email, and have not been able to send or receive anything thru it.

Platinum+ Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rik
    I joined, got the email, and have not been able to send or receive anything thru it.
    same here, they said they were in the process of adding more servers to give me service i could "enjoy for a long time" or somin. lol. Easy come easy go.
    I guess I'll wait n watch.

Platinum+ Member
    Quote Originally Posted by egghead
    Hriders.com gives unlimited free 1 Terabyte email accounts that include 500 Megabyte attachments.

We have been asked why we would do such a thing. The answer is simple to help people store large amounts of information in a safe and secure environment.

We live in a world where natural and un-natural events take place, that can destroy homes or offices, when that happens many people loose all of their family pictures, their furnishings, office equipment and more.

We decided that Hriders.com should do something more than just provide a place to receive large quantities of emails. What we have done is provide our members with a place to store their family pictures or home videos as well as store pictures of their home or office furnishings, in case something might be lost to an unexpected event.

Homes burn, earthquakes happen, floods and un-natural events take place all the time, and all to often we hear people say, well at least I survived but I lost everything, my family pictures are gone, I did not plan on this ever happening to me so I did not take videos or pictures of my belongs for the insurance company to prove to them that I had a music collection that I have had for over 20 years, or a $10,000 home theater system or 5 computers.

We decided that yes a Terabyte of space may sound rather extreme to some, others will not think so.

If you have a free membership with Hriders.com then you will receive a free 1 Terabyte 500 Megabyte attachment email account. You will be able to store over 40 million emails, videos, games, mp3s, or pictures.

Our servers are housed in an environmentally safe solar powered site run by our friends at aiso.net

They run system checks 24 hours a day, spam checks and virus applications they ensure that our systems are always up and running to ensure our members have the best experience possible while at Hriders.com

We also host a radio station called HRadio which plays mostly heavy metal, rock and alternative music for our members listening pleasure, our radio station can be found on our website.

Please join http://www.hriders.com today and become a member of our family.

is this guy serious?
    egghead
    My heartbeat jumped to 120/120 (or whatever is the highest) when I read the title. I couldnt find anything about pop3/smtp/imap . But I guess its foolish to expect pop3, etc when dealing in such large numbers

Info on hriders.com free 1tb email

I am a member of hriders.com username harley@hriders.com

I have been with these guys since when they 1st went online. Sure they have had a few hickups with the email, after all they give more email space than any site on the planet.

I just got an email from them, saying that they are currently placing 1500 new email servers in their new facility in Sun City, Ca which is all solar power run. Anyway these guys do not fool around, the have major sponsers like Kawasaki, Ford, Netflix, Walmart and a whole hell of a lot more, so I think they can afford to be a major player. They just keep growing & growing.

My email is flying high with the new additional email servers, I have no complaints, so if you had some glitches they are working to fix it for you.

I remember when Yahoo & google 1st gave away puny email accounts, they had their fair share of problems too, so why not give hriders.com a break and support their generosity for giving the net a terabyte of free email space.

They truly are Hellacious in my book.

Just my 2 cents worth.

HarleyMan

Titanium Member
    hehe, I haven't checked my mail since 12-15-04 and there isn't any. Nice to know there's no instant spam.

Yeah mine hasn't worked either LK...

Titanium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rik
    Yeah mine hasn't worked either LK...
    Was yours leaking from the primary too?

uh, yeah...

one terabyte...
    thats, like 1000 gigabytes
    or 1 000 000 mbs
    or 1 000 000 000 kilobytes (ish)

...and i thought gmail (2GB) was massive...
    The King of all things that aren't to do with Java...

Go Linux!

You run linux, you crash windows!

My Legend of the Green Dragon Server!
    sirjavabean.hyspex.com/lotgd

Platinum+ Member
    I'd like to see someone actually use the 1 TB. Just hope they won't stop offering services all of a sudden.