Hi, hope you can help me out...

Anyawy, here's the story;

My brother bought a new computer. Everything is cool and all... But, he puts a password on his account in Windows XP. Now, I used to just go back to Safe Mode, and create a new administartor account for all my needs. But alas, I cannot do this again... This is my last chance to fix it.

The situation is like this; I've hidden the User Accounts option under the Control Panel, using the Group Policy Editor, but that didn't help. My brother can still access User Accounts through My Computer (right-click on My Computer--> Advanced --> User Profiles--> Settings, then clicking on the blue text at the bottom saying "User Accounts") . He blocked me so now I can't create any new administrators accounts through Safe Mode, it asks for his password. He's done it by going to User Accounts, clicking "Change the way users log on or off", then unticking the "Use the welcome screen" option. That way, I can't access that default "Administrator" account if going to Safe Mode. Now I have access to his computer, on his account, and I even know his password, but he's gonna change it later on. I know I can simply change his password, but I really don't want to do it, he'd kill me. I just want to block completely the User Accounts feature, so that even if he tries to access it through System/My Computer, he won't be able to do so.

Is there a way? For now I just ticked the "Use the welcome screen" option...

Thanks in advance!

P.S

It's NOT totally HIS computer... My mother bought it, for him, so... It's different. In a way, it's also mine...