Thread: A few problems...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation A few problems...

Curse Bill Gates.

I have a few problems. I'm on WinXP Home Ed., firstly. No, the real problems are much worse. I'm not sure what it's called, a friend of mine called it 'NVC' or something. It randomly moves my mouse to corners of my screen, sometimes I end up closing my internet down and have to start all over. Anyone know how to get rid of this nuisance? My second problem is I have 'Search Assistant Uninstall' on my Add/Remove programs list. I found the folder of the program but it will not let me delete it there because 'It is being used by another program..' I click Uninstall on the list and it goes away and comes back. AOL Spyware catcher will not catcher will not catch it. SpywareKiller won't (obviously; ten dollar Wal-Mart program. Works for simpler things, like spyware programs that generate lots of pop-ups, though.) Any ideas on how to rid of this, aswell?

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Welcome to TZ.

Regarding your second problem,have you checked out the thread here for a solution

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Eek, I did that. No help...

Does nobody know how to remove this NVC? It followed me when I killed my computer last time (rebooted...re...um...wiped it out.)