Thread: A new theme to check out

A new theme to check out

Just to let you know that Wincustomize.com has seen its first Firefox skin hit its library.

http://www.wincustomize.com/Skins.aspx?LibID=38

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050223 Firefox/1.0.1

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    thanks for the link Jman....looks cool

Yes... thanks for the new one J_Man..!

Regards,
    Jackpot

Cool Thanks!!

Thanks man......very, very nice...........be well..........
    If you tell the truth, you don't have tons more to remember.

Mark Twain

Titanium Member
    I like the StealthOS but you have to sign up to download

Hi folks - To be honest I'm not sure how the signing up thing stands at the moment with the new site. I know officially you used to sign up in order to get something like 50mb worth of free downloads.

That being said - I can say, even with the new flashier site, Wincustomize has an ethos & tradition of shunning spyware etc. and signing up is not an invitation to spam.

Personally, I'm still using Lynchman's RE-EVOLUTION. As it happens 'Tiggz' who created the WB I use with RE-EVOLUTION is investigating the creation of a whole new integrated WB/Firefox theme. If that works out to his usual standard it should be an absolute treat for those of us that use WB & Firefox.

It's still a very young library, and the skinners are new to Firefox and learning their craft. Still it's a great start so far and I expect it to go from strength to strength.

(I really should get paid for this sort of promo lol - I just like skinners to get the widest possible audience & appreciation).
    Last edited by The Journeyman; January 27th, 2005 at 06:02 AM.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050223 Firefox/1.0.1

Titanium Member
    heh, thanks for the plug. Re-evolution looks dull compared to "revolution" - the latest version (not released yet) I've been pairing up WB and msstyle themes with Firefox for quite a while now - often naming themes after the VS. (Ashen, Metallurgy, ProLCD, etc)

I discovered that I am registered - must have registered a year ago or so but forgot. I'm using and liking the Stealth theme very much.
    Last edited by lynchknot; January 27th, 2005 at 06:29 AM.