What's New in FlashFXP 188.8.131.527 Beta:
- Queue right-click menu > Expand Folder. (Only downloads are supported).
- Added URL highlighting to Status Window.
- Improved queue <> site manager relationships to prevent an invalid queue by renaming or moving a site.
- Added Retry Failed Site to Site Transfer Setting.
- TCP/IP Download Packet Size setting.
- Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
- Added new compare folder option "Don't Size Compare ASCII Files" this option excludes ASCII files from the SIZE compare, when Compare Name & Size is selected.
- Added SSL Option to "Turn Off Fingerprint checking on Data Connection" some ftp servers that do virtual ftp sites (multiples sites within a site need this off).
- Added "Copy Site to Site Manager" right-click option to for quick connect sites in Site Manager Dialog.
- Added MODE Z support.
- Added new INI only setting to adjust the MODE Z compression level for uploads, under the "[main]" section add "Zlib_Level=value" where value is between 0 and 9.
- New bug report wizard, bug reports are now sent via http to our website rather than over email.
- Synchronized browsing (On the menu - Directory > Synchronized browsing) or hold ALT while double clicking a folder. Synchronized browsing is only supported in the file listing.
- Updated the ftp list parser to detect UNIX:L8 and override MVS list format when SYST returns MVS.
- The raw command dialog (ctrl-r) now shares a command history with the raw command line.
- Restructured the Compare Folder option menu, Added Submenu under Tools for changing options.
- Separated Retry Failed Upload/Download Transfer Settings.
- Removed "Bypass proxy for this connection" option, now obsolete.
- Removed "Restore broken transfers" option, now obsolete.
- Command line param -restorequeue has been changed so that the temp queue that's loaded is re-used, rather than creating a new temp queue. otherwise you could end up with many temp queue files.
- Now when a file is skipped the status message displays "Skip [reason]: filename" reason could be smaller, larger, equal, manual, skiplist, skipall.
- Auto fallback on PROT P or PROT C failure with error 534 as defined in RFC 2228.
- Implicit SSL now allows the user to turn off SSL for data connections, some ftp servers allow this behavior.
- Calculate free space on ftp now allows you to use the current folder selection.
- Updated openssl dllís to 0.9.7e.
- Fixed Drawing issue when moving the mouse over an unchecked checkbox.
- A/V when performing "local browser > right click > explorer menu > rename" on the parent directory item.
- In the FTP File Search dialog the selection size / count weren't being calculated correctly.
- In some instances the Stop/Transfer Queue buttons weren't toggled properly.
- In some cases enabling the transfer graph appeared below the statusbar, it should of always appeared above the status bar.
- Double clicking the splitter/sizer for the transfer graph will now resize the graph to the default size.
- In some rare instances a race condition occured in the socks5 engine causing FlashFXP to lock up.
- Fixed a socks5 proxy bug when connecting to a site with Implicit SSL.
- While FlashFXP is locked to the tray there was a way to circumvent the lock and show the main window, the main window remained locked only allowing view access.
- Send/Recv buffer sizes have been fixed, and reset to default values of 8kb/32kb. If you customized these settings, they will need to be reset.
- Other minor fixes.