Thread: accidentally deleted KBD

Triple Platinum Member

accidentally deleted KBD

i dont know wat it is but i accidentally removed a program called KBD from the add/remove program option in the cp...mistaking it to be somin else...please tell me how to get it bak..i searched msdn and got no results!!!

What exactly is KBD by the way?

Heh anyway Once a program is uninstalled via the add/remove programs list its usually gone for good unless of course you downloaded the program or have the installation disc.

You may also want to try using XP's system restore option if you have it turned on.It will usually fix the mistake.

The system restore option is located in the start menu in the system tools menu.

Triple Platinum Member
    yeah...i know...thot id keep syst. restore as the last option cause i didnt imagine that the most recent restore pt. would be the day b'fore yesterday...

so i went abt wid da system restore and got an error message stating that the system could not be restored to the chosen point because no changes were made. (duh? )

so i'll let it be...and sound the alarm wen the need for this kbd thingie is critical..

Platinum+ Member
    have this for ya - http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=%22kbd%22&meta=

also - http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en...stall%22&meta=

Dont know if it helps but try it.

"when uve got nothing, uve got nothing to lose" 'Like a rolling stone' by dylan just kidding, i just like the lyrics
    Last edited by tarun; January 31st, 2005 at 15:11 PM.

Triple Platinum Member
    Process File: kbd or kbd.exe
    Process Name: Logitech Multimedia

Description:
    kbd.exe is a process from Logitech which allows you to configure the additional keys on their multimedia keyboard products. This is a non-essential process. Disabling or enabling this is down to user preference
    no problems now