I just recently (yesterday) installed a new mobo, ram, psu, and processor. The BIOS loads without a problem, no errors. All hardware (floppy, processor, ram, hd, cd-rom) is detected correctly. The specs are in my sig.

After the intial BIOS load it goes to load into Windows but stops at a screen where you can choose to load normally, in safe mode, in safe mode with command prompt, or safe mode with networking. I tried all of these it gives the same result. The result it that it begins to appear to start loading windows (no splash screen however) but then immediately flashes a blue screen very very quickly and reboots.

I spent half an hour trying to capture the blue screen with my digital camera. I have the results attached.

I do not have a Win XP cd as it was downloaded on the MSDN Academic Alliance site through the University of Florida engineering program. I am going to be borrowing a cd with an ISO image of Win XP from the same MSDNAA from a friend. Not sure if it will work. What do you suggest I do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks (btw my old motherboard is dead!)