Thread: X Box players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar

X Box players

How many of you TZer's have an X Box and what games have you played that rock? I decided to invest in an X Box while I was spending money....lol..

Platinum+ Member
    I dont have one, but I heard from a Hi5 friend who was assigned to be tech suppport for Xboxes that they'll give you a lot of problems. I don't know much about these things, but mebbe u should ask some other X-box owners...

Hardware Guru TZ Veteran shadow_warez's Avatar
    i own one now its a modded xbox, with a 250 gb hd, go to

http://www.upgrade123.com/catalog/in...4dbffc3433b780

they provide a great service for xbox modding, inc backing up games dvds, worth what i payed for my media center =)

A Great Sig Done by a Great Artist,

I have an Xbox... love the thing... it's not modded... yet... mwahahahahaha... some to have a chip and new hard drive in it... however the games that I have are currently ninja gaiden, need for speed underground 2, yourself fitness and mechassult 1... all excellant programs...

Banned
    ive had an xbox since launch and it has never given me a problem

i've had an xbox for about 2-3 years now, and i havent had a single problem.

good games are:
    Halo
    Halo 2
    Burnout3: Point of Impact
    Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
    Colin McRae (i havent played any of this series, but i've heard good things)
    Ninja Gaiden

i cant think of any more at the moment. xbox doesnt have a whole lot of games, but imo, the ones they do have are worth it.

I'm with zak on this one... the games they do have that are stellar to play...

and while some of the games are repeated on the ps2... due to the increased platform stats... I feel they are better to play on the xbox.

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    only jumped on the XBOX bandwagon a few months back... have intentions to do something like Shadow's box... lol, one day...

Play, Fight Night 2004, Fifa 2005, PGR 2 atm... will borrow MOHAA series and COD from cousin, need more time... wish they released San Andreas on XBOX, that thing would ROCK!!

I like HALO, played on PC, but didnt get into it on xbox, too used to mouse and keyboard but will soon though...

oh, got Full Spectrum warrior too, not much of a FPS more urban assault strategy (I work with defense contractor )

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---