Thread: random events generator box alarms to world disasters 4 hours before...

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar

random events generator box alarms to world disasters 4 hours before...

Can This Black Box See Into the Future?

DEEP in the basement of a dusty university library in Edinburgh lies a small black box, roughly the size of two cigarette packets side by side, that churns out random numbers in an endless stream.

At first glance it is an unremarkable piece of equipment. Encased in metal, it contains at its heart a microchip no more complex than the ones found in modern pocket calculators.

But, according to a growing band of top scientists, this box has quite extraordinary powers. It is, they claim, the 'eye' of a machine that appears capable of peering into the future and predicting major world events.

The machine apparently sensed the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Centre four hours before they happened - but in the fevered mood of conspiracy theories of the time, the claims were swiftly knocked back by sceptics. But last December, it also appeared to forewarn of the Asian tsunami just before the deep sea earthquake that precipitated the epic tragedy.

read more,
    http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=126649

fascinating article to say the least.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

very interesting... i wonder what will come of this.

I usually don't believe in this sort of stuff, but others might find it interesting, so I posted it on my site. Thanks, egghead!

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    I like the idea of time flowing both ways like a splash in a puddle.

This would explain deja-vu
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Read this on first post, but forgot to reply... it does sound good, and quite compelling... I think it uses some Gaussian algorightm for the random numbers... like white noise...

It actually amazing how much of the world is unseemingly run via emotion... which thiis device seems to pick up... Tsunami Tradegy, 9-11, wars, Australia winning Criket, Stock Markets...

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Love that stuff - hope it's true, there is definitely some kind of invisible link between people maybe it's electronic. It has been proven many times that the subconscious mind does all kinds of stuff we don't 'get'.
    I'm using Windows 7 - you got a problem with that?