Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help o/c'g new hw

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    in that the memory timings have three choices, optimal, aggressive, and user defined, and the only time i'm afforded the spd
    Ok then go in there and set to User Defined and what ever numbers are there just leave them as they are for now. Can you tell me what the timings are ?

i am unable to access the CPU Interface settings
    Set System Performance to "User Defined" and it should open up more options, in fact if you set everything that has the "User Defined" it'll open everything that can be changed.

So you now have the CPU & Ram running in sync @333fsb ? is it running ok ?

ok, i have everything opened up to user defined that possibly can be butht e cpu interface still is not accessible. will that put the kibosh on this whole o\c'g option? i'm going to open up a wordpad and enter all of my options so you ccan have a better idea of what i have here. i'll post in a few. ~s

[edit] ok, now i've done it. i can't get it to even post. the cursor sits in the upper left hand corner and blinks. i think i'll have to reset the the bios. ~s
    Last edited by santino; March 25th, 2005 at 17:00 PM.

ok, i have everything opened up to user defined that possibly can be butht e cpu interface still is not accessible.
    Hmmm, how about if you highlite it and use the up & down keys...will that toggle its settings ?

[edit] ok, now i've done it. i can't get it to even post. the cursor sits in the upper left hand corner and blinks. i think i'll have to reset the the bios. ~s
    I don't know what you've done but if things aren't running @333fsb you have problems.
    Last edited by FastGame; March 25th, 2005 at 17:05 PM.

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    I earn a seven-figure salary. Unfortunately, there's a decimal point involved.
    - Unknown[/QUOTE]

Me too.....me and my six ex-wives....LMAO

Geezzz I hope santino didn't blow that board up, he hasn't been back

sorry for the delay in responding, fg. i was limited on my time cuz i had forgotten i signed up for a shift at the hosp (thank god for the wife/secr'y/cook) so, i just reset the cmos settings, it booted, and so i packed it up and brought it over to my buddy's house. gave them a quick lesson on the changes and said that we'll tackle this again some day. can't thank you enough for all your assistance on this. i'll try to get a full day of no kids, dogs, wife, or work, and then go at this again, but i can't see that happening in the too near future.

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
    - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

[edit] not to be forgotten, phishhead, accept my grateful thanks for all you did behind the scenes on this li'l project, also. you guys have been great. <humble apologies for not mentioning this sooner> ~s
    Last edited by santino; March 26th, 2005 at 23:44 PM.