I'm having trouble partitioning my 8GB SCSI drives. I just got a dual PII server not long ago and I was forced to format it because I didn't know the username or password to login. Before I formatted I noticed the drives were partitioned how they should be, 1 partition per drive.

I started the NT Installation and it wouldn't let me partition anything bigger than 4GB. So I googled for a few days and found since I have SCSI and not ATA this didn't apply to me and that there was a way to get around it by copying ntbootdd.sys (renamed SCSI driver) to the root drive. I did that and formatted them at 8gb sucessfully. NT copied files and restarted my computer to enter the graphical part of the setup, but when it says OS Loader v4.00... or whatever the heck it is, it freezes and comes up with a famous Windows Error Message about how it cannot start up my computer for some dumb stupid reason.

I have BackOffice 4.5 (NT4 Server, SP1) CDs
Does anyone know how to slipstream a CD to SP6 or at least let me start up my SCSI drives formatted at 8GB partitions? Any information would be helpful...