Thread: Cases?

Cases?

Where can I get a Sony case like this?
    Sony Case

I want the case because there is no fans but I don't want to buy the hardware because I already have everything. Can anyone tell me where? I tried ebay, pricewatch, frys they don't have it.
    You Will Bow Down Before Me!!!!!

My Site MicroTechXP: http://www.microtec.x10hosting.com/home

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    might be hard to find....u may see something similar if you look long and hard...why do you want something without a fan?....my case has six fans total..on big sucker directly over the graphics card slot...I can feel the draft under my desk...lol

I don't understand either. If you dont want a fan that comes with a case, remove it. The most complicated it will be is removing four screws. Many of the newer cases, the fan pops into a plastic holder that attaches to the case. Either way it is very easy.

Next question is how do you intend to keep components cool. Most of us are trying to figure out how to get more cool air into the case and hot air out.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

Quote Originally Posted by efc
    I don't understand either. If you dont want a fan that comes with a case, remove it. The most complicated it will be is removing four screws. Many of the newer cases, the fan pops into a plastic holder that attaches to the case. Either way it is very easy.

Next question is how do you intend to keep components cool. Most of us are trying to figure out how to get more cool air into the case and hot air out.
    Because it is like water cooling the case. But it dose not use liquid to use it. Also I have a thermaltake case and it suckes! It can't even cool my PC! It gets all hot and then my PC crashes.Thermaltake said it would be cool and no noise and you should see how much noise I have!

Look on the site and go on product detalils and when that comes up go on liquid cool just plain cool and read it.

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroTechXP
    Also I have a thermaltake case and it suckes! It can't even cool my PC! It gets all hot and then my PC crashes.Thermaltake said it would be cool and no noise and you should see how much noise I have!

What model Thermaltake case do you have? I have a Thermaltake Xaser 3 V1000D and it cools great.

"Also I have a thermaltake case and it suckes! It can't even cool my PC! It gets all hot and then my PC crashes.Thermaltake said it would be cool and no noise and you should see how much noise I have!"

If the case isnt properly cooling your system then obviously something is wrong.Are you overclocking the PC?have you tryed changing the direction of the cooling fans to get more air in/out of the case?have you tryed other HSF's to make surethe one you are using isnt faulty or damaged?

Can we get back on topic?

ADMIN EDIT: using the "mad" smilie won't help
    Last edited by Reverend; March 27th, 2005 at 10:46 AM.

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Why not contact SONY and see if they sell that case outright?

CONTACT SONY

If not there, then try ebay, yahoo auctions, etc...

^^ok thx if anyone knows where I can get one tell me.