Thread: im baaaack!!!!

im baaaack!!!!

Well...<sigh> M..m...my name's Style and I....I....oh God, I'm an internet addict. There <sob> I said it. I...it was just the email at first. It felt good, I thought I could handle it. Oh, if only I'd known! Then there was www, ftp, Napster, warez. I just found myself wanting more, and more. I wouldn't eat. Wouldn't sleep. The milkbottles piled up on my doorstep. Friends would ring. I wouldn't answer. Eventually they stopped ringing. My family...oh God, my family...My mother, with worry, took to making a patchwork quilt, feverishly working on it day and night. My father grew a beard and began to bark. The strain of seeing their son consumed in such a fashion consumed them both too. The quilt covers the ground floor of their house. But on the upside my Dad now gets hired to do dog noises for radio shows. Ooooh woe is me! But the worst I haven't yet told you. They say internet sex is safe. But the hit your body takes from getting through two canisters of petroleum jelly in cyber chat rooms is a big one. I daren't go near a smoker. The slightest spark and I could become a human torch. Oh curse the internet! Curse it and its stain upon my family!

just thought i would pop in and see how the place is doing.
    *- I must admit, you brought Religion into my life ... I never believed in Hell till I met you!! -*

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    What's up man? Long time no see! How's life treating you?

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    nice trutheful introduction

once you get a computer and internet your place will become messy and friends think you have become lazy but it is all the internet taking up all the time.

welcome!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Hey egg, you might not remember but Style is another Peppy's forum veteran.

greetings peeps.

glad to see the place still goin and doing so well.
    sorry i aint been about much but been a bit busy, but not anymore...lol.

Geeez.....Peppys.....now that was a while ago. me and my mate Nitro helped him get his 1st forum going.
    *- I must admit, you brought Religion into my life ... I never believed in Hell till I met you!! -*