Thread: Psu

Silver Member

Psu

have u guys heard anything about this psu? Logisys 500W

im tryin to help a friend build a new computer and he said he already had that psu and what im gonna get him is the asus sli deluxe, sata hd (dont know how big yet), xfx 6800gt, athlon 64 3000 skt 939 (so he can overclock) and a gig of really good ram so he can push that 3000 to its limits....he also has a cd drive and a floppy...so what are ur thoughts on that particular psu im gonan look up a bit on it but i was wondering if we should trust it or not...thanks for the help
    Last edited by Nate89; April 8th, 2005 at 00:46 AM.

nate, sorry my reply does no good in your search for the info on your psu, but i was contemplating the xfx brand for a vid card and wondered if it was reliable. any thoughts? tx for your time. ~s

Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.
    - Lynda Barry

Silver Member
    ya its reliable i bought an xfx video card the 6600gt version back in somewhere maybe december or january or sometime i think and its still goin strong so in my opinion its really good ive had no problems with it and its usually around 36 C idle and about 54 C under load

tx, nate. i'll mention it to my friend. by the by, i did run a cross a two page review of your psu at pimprig. you may wanna read it thru to the end. they're very thorough over there. it starts here:

http://reviews.pimprig.com/power_sup...wer_supply.php

Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes.
    - Henry David Thoreau