Thread: T-Mobile Pocket PC and Outlook Mobile Access

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar

T-Mobile Pocket PC and Outlook Mobile Access

Ok, I am getting extremely frustrated. 2 Weeks working on this and 4 different people and we got nowhere.
    We have an Exchange 2003 enviroment, with AD2003.
    OWA acccess with SSL (self generated certificate).
    OWA works great. Now, we started to get the T-Mobile pocket PC with Pocket PC 2003
    Well, using the T-Molie system to get emails (where you set the account thru T-Mobile) it works fine, but it won't synchronize the messages read. So, every message you read in the pocket PC (I will call it ppc form now on) are not synch with the Exchange Server. If you read the message from the T-Mobile web interface it does synch. So, obviously this is a problem between ppc and T-Mobile. We got tired of waiting for an answer and decided to try to synch directly with Exchange, but we can't, and hence my post.
    I got lots of errors related to certificates, even thought I installed the OWA certificate. Now I get error code : INTERNET_2 (time out)
    I don't know what else to do. If any of you got mobile access from Exchange 2003 working I would really apreciate a help

as I mentioned in this postThe problem was caused because SSL was enabled in the root of the web site. Mobile Services and ActiveSynch don't support SSL. But there is a workaround in a KB from MS withouth having to disable SSL at the root

We use blackberrys sorry

We also use blackberry, and T-Mobile Pocket PC, and T-Mobile Sidekick (1 and II) and Verizon Pocket PC, and a mix of all at the same time too