* Added four new hotfixes [Q307004, Q888113, Q891711, Q891781].
* Added unattended installation support.
* Added missing DCOM98 1.3 registry information [thanks to HSI].
* Added localizable strings into the SPUPDATE.INF [thanks to Petr].
* Added free FIND.COM [thanks to MDGx].
* Replaced modified WINBOOT.SYS with the original one [thanks to Petr].
* Replaced ATTRIB.EXE with better free ATTRIB.COM [thanks to MDGx].
* Replaced NOTEPAD.EXE patcher (PATCHNP.EXE) with better free Notepad
replacement: MetaPad 3.5.
* Removed 2_4DATE.EXE, REGEDIT.EXE patcher (PATCHRE.EXE) and
CTL3DV2.DLL files [thanks to Petr].
* Updated EXTRAC32.EXE (WinXP SP2), RICHED20.DLL (WinXP SP2) and
REGSVR32.EXE (Win2000 SP4) files [thanks to Petr].
* Fixed RUNPOST.BAT goto problem [thanks to swgreed].
* Fixed 98lite Sleek EXPLORER.EXE/SHELL32.DLL uninstallation problem
[thanks to ssmokee].
* Full changelog.
* Some old audio drivers (like Crystal CS423x) are not compatible with
SP 2.0. Please, update your audio drivers, if you have problem.
* Installation and Semi-Sliptreaming Guide for SP 2.0.
* If you want to use only Tihiy's unofficial Q891711 fix, you should
uninstall official Q891711 fix from Add/Remove Programs.
* If you want to make a localized version of this pack, you can find DDF
(for making CAB files), and SED (for IEXPRESS) files as an attachment in this
post. For more information about localization, you can look at Petr's post.
* Unattended installation support is added, but it only installs
"Main Updates/Hotfixes" part. For unattended installation, use this command:
sesp20en.exe /q /n
Some notes about hotfixes:
* Needed hotfixes: Q265528, Q323708, Q329128.
* These hotfixes will probably be included in the next version: Q282949,