Thread: Internet Explorer 7

Titanium Member TZ Veteran Denyse's Avatar

Internet Explorer 7

I have heard the developers version of IE7 is floating around. Does anyone know where I can find a copy. I want to shove it down someone's throat... so to speak.

IE 7 is to do with LongHorn and is unlikly ot be for XP or as a uypdate for it, but it will not be out probably till mid next year

Titanium Member TZ Veteran Denyse's Avatar
    Thanks for your information, but I was able to get a friend to install his ALPHA copy onto my computers. Nice program. It has some problems but not many for an alpha. He said the word from MS is that it to be released in the early fall. It works PERFECTLY with XP (I have SP2 installed, so I cannot say if that is required or not).

I have edited this message. I wrote that it was a BETA copy and that is 110% wrong. It an ALPHA, there is no public beta of the program. Sorry for those I upset. I think this is the first alpha of a program I ever saw, though I think some of the stuff I have purchased might have been alphas or betas!
    Last edited by Denyse; May 10th, 2005 at 23:00 PM. Reason: explanation given