Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Netscape 8.01

  1. #1
    Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    14,045

    Netscape 8.01

    This 8.01 update has been released to fix several security flaws that were discovered in version 8.0, which was released yesterday.

    View: Fixed in Netscape Browser 8.0.1

    Download: Netscape 8.01

    =========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    JAPAN
    Posts
    10,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend
    This 8.01 update has been released to fix several security flaws that were discovered in version 8.0, which was released yesterday.

    View: Fixed in Netscape Browser 8.0.1

    Download: Netscape 8.01
    That was a fast fix.

  3. #3
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,229
    Only 300 Kb? No full version out for download?

  4. #4
    Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    14,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan
    Only 300 Kb? No full version out for download?
    Full version (13 mb) here

    download directory says 8.0 but can confirm they overwrote the original 8.0 release with 8.0.1
    Last edited by Reverend; May 21st, 2005 at 10:40 AM.

    =========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

  5. #5
    Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend
    Full version (13 mb) here

    download directory says 8.0 but can confirm they overwrote the original 8.0 release with 8.0.1
    Thanks! Have you been using it? How does it campare to Firefox?

  6. #6
    Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    14,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan
    Thanks! Have you been using it? How does it campare to Firefox?
    No i haven't tried it yet.

    =========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •