Thread: Asus website only supports IE

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Asus website only supports IE

What the hell is wrong with Asus? Using an activeX script to browse their site... I am peeved... *******s.

And while I am at it, their new site design SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY PECKER... I mean it is terrible. None of the files are there when you go to click on them... or search... hell they have screwed it all up... What a bunch of morons.

What is more, I cannot download any info, drivers etc for my Asus P4P800 Deluxe... this sucks. Can anyone use that site?

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    page is timing out for me

weird
    ------------------------------------------------------------

It is taking forever to download but other than that it is working OK for me at this time. What is it you are looking for BB?

I was just looking for the manual for my mobo. I found it on another site. But their changes to that site really made it rather worthless...

I agree it is pretty bad at the moment...

Platinum+ Member
    I tried the Asus site as soon as I saw the post. Everything loaded in FF, but the search feature wasnt working.
    The drivers are available at softpedia and others on googling it...

Quote Originally Posted by tarun
    I tried the Asus site as soon as I saw the post. Everything loaded in FF, but the search feature wasnt working.
    The drivers are available at softpedia and others on googling it...
    Oh it loads fine. You just can't find anything... what use is it? They screwed that site up majorly... Before it was simple, easy to use, and worked perfectly regardless of the browser...

Sometimes I think sites screw up when they try to make things more complicated than they really should be.

Who cares what a site looks like when you are just looking for drivers and support.

It should be simple, well thought out, and fast. I don't appreciate the inconvenience this caused me last night because they screwed up the site.

My time is very valuable, and to have the asus site in a mess when I needed to get that manual ASAP, was quite vexing...

Asus aught to be ashamed for letting customers down like that. Especially at the prices you pay for their products.

Platinum+ Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    Oh it loads fine. You just can't find anything... what use is it? They screwed that site up majorly... Before it was simple, easy to use, and worked perfectly regardless of the browser...

Sometimes I think sites screw up when they try to make things more complicated than they really should be.

Who cares what a site looks like when you are just looking for drivers and support.

It should be simple, well thought out, and fast. I don't appreciate the inconvenience this caused me last night because they screwed up the site.

My time is very valuable, and to have the asus site in a mess when I needed to get that manual ASAP, was quite vexing...

Asus aught to be ashamed for letting customers down like that. Especially at the prices you pay for their products.
    True. That will only cause them to lose more customers. God knows what they were thinking.