Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a mom!

Bronze Member

What a mom!

Have you ever had a stripper for your birthday party? What about when you were 16?!?! This guy had a stripper that was hired by the boy's mom!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...633499,00.html

Crazy!

I think I once read in a mag that this is common in Japan (it's a tradition or something). It said Japanese boys lose their virginity to a prostitute hired by their parents!

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmale
    I think I once read in a mag that this is common in Japan (it's a tradition or something). It said Japanese boys lose their virginity to a prostitute hired by their parents!
    Booger's kid is going to be lucky!

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan
    Booger's kid is going to be lucky!
    Your kid will just flick the pron collection

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    Perfect mom... though I wonder what kind of morality allows a mother to get her son a stripper...???

Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    Perfect mom... though I wonder what kind of morality allows a mother to get her son a stripper...???
    Everyone has their own beliefs; the mother said she believes her son is mature enough.

Quote Originally Posted by hotmale
    Everyone has their own beliefs; the mother said she believes her son is mature enough.
    So if I believe that murdering my children will send them to a higher existence then it should be respected? LOL

And where do we draw the line? I mean could I get a stripper for my 4 year old because he is mature enough???

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    I get a stripper for my 4 year old because he is mature enough???
    Can you adopt me?

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    LMAO.....here we go....my guess is the Mom in question would have like to do it herself but lived the fantasy through the stripper she hired.

Near Life Experienced TZ Veteran zipp51's Avatar
    I agree,the kid would have more fun beaver hunting his own peer group.Mom is showing him the easier softer,and more expensive way.And Mom should stay out of her son's sex life anyway.What's her motive?
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

So if I believe that murdering my children will send them to a higher existence then it should be respected? LOL
    Come on, this is absolutely irrelevant. Do you really thinking what the mother did is equivalent to killing her son?! What's the worst thing that could've happenned at that party? Has this little boy's innocence and purity been lost forever?! The only reason this story got so much attention is the fact that it is atypical - we don't here something like this everyday.

And where do we draw the line? I mean could I get a stripper for my 4 year old because he is mature enough???
    Again you're just being sarcastic, Boogs. Of course there is no definite age after which we can consider a person an adult. But a 4 year old is certainly out of question. Even a 30-year-old ""adult"" can be childish and silly if you want to look at it that way.

BTW, I'm not trying to sound like I'm quarelling or arguing with you. Don't misunderstand me, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Conan
    Can you adopt me?

Titanium Member
    I mean could I get a stripper for my 4 year old because he is mature enough?
    I believe perhaps the stripper would be for you! It would be a waste of money on a 4 year old as he wouldn't have a clue. *edit - hey, i'm a poet!

Security Intelligence TZ Veteran cash_site's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynchknot
    I believe perhaps the stripper would be for you! It would be a waste of money on a 4 year old as he wouldn't have a clue. *edit - hey, i'm a poet!
    I'm glad you are a poet, and not a stripper... BB would be your #1 customer

--- 0wN3D by 3gG ---

Titanium Member
    Oh yeah, BB's a chick. You are correct. I can borrow your T-string.

I was thinking perhaps little children still like sucking on titties.. That is why I mentioned it.

I think society must impose a common order on all. If not, the world would be chaos.