Thread: All Browser blocking software

All Browser blocking software

I have an interesting one. I am looking for software that will allow me to block ALL internet access for one user on one pc. The only exception is I want one web page to be able to be accessed. We are going to have a computer setup at a show for people to see our web page, but I dont want them to be able to access anything else. Is there a way or a software package I can use to do this? Thanks

Welcome majeskid. Hope you enjoy yourself here at Techzonez. With that said I have to inform you that there is a rule against posting the samething on more than on forum. I am sure that a moderator will delete one topic. Hopefully it will not be this one, since I will offer a suggestion to your problem here.

Why not just put all of the webpage files on that dedicated computer and not connect it to the internet at all. The browser would function as if it were accessing the internet.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

Thanks for the info. I would do that, but they are going to make it interactive and have users sign up for their prizes off their web page. They are making a special setup to get them to play for a prize.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    then install a firewall and block all access except that website.

Titanium Member
    Is it possible to set up IE in such a way as to only include those URL's needed in trusted zone?