Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How to change Jpeg to Bin file?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12

    Unhappy How to change Jpeg to Bin file?

    Hello All
    I would like to know how can I change the Jpeg file to BIN file?
    Which software can I use.
    Pls help me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards

    Hermes

  2. #2
    Titanium Member efc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    North Central Arkansas
    Posts
    2,293
    You have to give us more information. What are you trying to do?
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by efc
    You have to give us more information. What are you trying to do?

    I want to change the background of receiver .
    The background LOGO file is .BIN file.
    If I can change the Jpeg file to .Bin file ,I can also chane the receiver background with my new background.
    Some body change the background with their own background.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Hermes

  4. #4
    Member Hawkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    59
    What is receiver?

    A BIN file can be anything, perhaps you can attach a copy of the file to this post so we can have more info?

  5. #5
    Titanium Member efc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    North Central Arkansas
    Posts
    2,293
    Give us a complete breakdown. Type of computer. Which OS are you using. Is receiver a program ??? I've never heard of it.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by efc
    Give us a complete breakdown. Type of computer. Which OS are you using. Is receiver a program ??? I've never heard of it.
    I use windows xp sp1 OS use.
    Some body told me he can do with Hexeditor.
    But he told me I must change the jpeg to MPEG2 file first.
    And then I use with Hexeditor can change to BIN file.
    My reciver is EMetabox1.
    Thanks for ur time.
    Best Regards
    Hermes

  7. #7
    Titanium Member efc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    North Central Arkansas
    Posts
    2,293
    This looks like a problem that someone from Europe or Africa is going to have to help with. As far as I can tell, Emetabox1 is related to PAL television only PAL is prevalent in Europe. The television format in the U.S. is NTSC. That is why I had not heard of the products you spoke of.

    Countries using PAL. LINK

    Countries using NTSC. LINK

    Hopefully some of our European members are familiar with the process you describe and will provide an answer.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by efc
    This looks like a problem that someone from Europe or Africa is going to have to help with. As far as I can tell, Emetabox1 is related to PAL television only PAL is prevalent in Europe. The television format in the U.S. is NTSC. That is why I had not heard of the products you spoke of.

    Countries using PAL. LINK

    Countries using NTSC. LINK

    Hopefully some of our European members are familiar with the process you describe and will provide an answer.
    Thanks for ur suggeston.
    Best Regards
    Hermes

  9. #9
    Titanium Member efc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    North Central Arkansas
    Posts
    2,293
    Not trying to chace you away. Keep checking back. Someone may come up with an answer.
    Linux Mint Debian Edition

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •