I'm hoping someone can help me out with settings on my system please...I running a gigabyte GA-K8NS nforce250 mobo with an AMD64 Newcastle chip, patriot3200xblk 2-2-2-5 1t 512x2 memory currently at 225x11. Looking at CPUZ it reports my memory running at 176.8mhz not 200mhz ...my mobo memory timings currently set at 2-2-2-6 2t by the auto option in mobo..not 1t?? if i click on this option though it only has auto,enable and disable so i guess i wondering how/if it is poss to get it at 1t...and there are settings such as row cycle time currently 11 clocks, row ref cycle time 13 clocks?? and refresh period 2x3120??? it running o.k at the mo although memory seems a little slow kinda hangs an takes time to open programs...although they run quick once opened. i ran memtest for 24hrs...no probs....sisoft etc and eveything seems stable and very cool 41 degrees under load...
it just the memory timings puzzling me really...

i did read most of the other forums here and wondering if i need to lower the fsb multiplier?? and what effect this will have??? would really, really, really appreciate ya help with this.....lmao....