Thread: Hey guys,anyone familiar with Vbulletic and VBexternal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey guys,anyone familiar with Vbulletic and VBexternal?

Hey guys,Im kinda really new to VB and had a question.I managed to sucessfully install and set up VB external and everything is working great however it seems to be lacking a few things i would like so i was wondering if someone could tell me what i have to add/edit in order to get them.

(If you want toi view my progress so far you can check out www.bio-hq.com )

1.)I would like to have a time/date stamp on the news item next to the postusername.Can this be done?I've actually seen it done at this site http://www.the-horror.com/ if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

2.)Also can be seen at the site i linked above.I would like to have a "post comments" and "view comments" link next to the comment number.How would i go about adding this?

Thanks in advance any help would be greatly appreciated.

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Your best option is to ask the guys over at vbulletin.org. vBExternal v1.6

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Hey Reverend.Actually i did ask there first but i figured i'd double my chances of getting an answer by posting here as well.Since i've always got great help here with my problems and questions

Head Honcho Administrator Reverend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhxtyrant
    Hey Reverend.Actually i did ask there first but i figured i'd double my chances of getting an answer by posting here as well.Since i've always got great help here with my problems and questions
    I'd like to help but unfortunately i've no experience of using vBExternal.

=========== Please Read The Forum Rules ===========

Hey again,Thanks the reply just was hoping i might run into someone that can help.It mainly require someone that knows PHP coding.I think i could also help by giving them some info such as what PHP code aquires the info needed i did a little searching on it but i just do not know how to add it to vBexternal