Thread: Headset for my Radio Shack phone that won't quit in a year?

Belmont, NH

Headset for my Radio Shack phone that won't quit in a year?

The cordless phone has worked fine for 3-4 years and is going strong. It cost about $100, I think. It was the least expensive I could find that was cordless and had a jack for a headset--which I need as my hearing is not what it used to be. Also I LIKE having both hands free.

I've looked and looked online for a good lightweight quality headset that will fit my Radio Shack phone but I find only inexpensive ones: $14 to $20. (Same at Radio Shack.) Their solution to headsets quittting within a year: get our 3-year replacement-for-free deal for extra money.

One last detail: I need a dual-ear headset as I hear muchs better if using both ears.

Should appreciate suggestions as to options!!
    I've created my own website...a collection of moving, sad and happy and humorous poems which I would like to share with others. They come from stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid. If you could glance at my site and if you know of others who might enjoy it and perhaps tell them of it, I would be most appreciative. Thank you. The address is

Titanium Member
    blk helo target, WA
    Just my opinion from what I've seen in the past - Plantronics is quality.
    Last edited by lynchknot; July 12th, 2005 at 22:19 PM.