Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: helicopters

Titanium Member

helicopters

Hello, I have a question. On two separate occasions, while walking along the river edge in Oregon, I have seen a very low flying completely unmarked small black helicopter seemingly come out of nowhere and fly right over me. I didn't hear it until it just appeared and this occurred at daylight. They have flown so close I could have thrown a rock at it.

I've done a google search and what I found is confusing and weird (black helicopters). Does anyone know about these appearances? If so, please inform me as I think their flight habits can be dangerous and I am concerned about visiting river areas.

This is a serious post guys.

"We had black helicopters come over here every day," states several Massachusetts families. " They were just plain black, with no markings."
    These type of helicopters have also been reported over Loring, Maine, Wurtsmith, Michigan and Malmstrom, Montana, as well as northeastern New Mexico. Military officials in Colorado state that black helicopters seen in their area do not belong to the military. When the FAA was asked to investigate black helicopter traffic over New Mexico, Freedom of Information Act requests show they had no investigation on file. Yet, the FAA did have investigators in the field taking depositions from individuals.
    Last edited by lynchknot; July 20th, 2005 at 20:58 PM.

Friendly Neighborhood Super Moderator phishhead's Avatar
    quick wipe youre hard drives they're coming for ya LK.

Titanium Member
    Really phishhead. These helicopters are unmarked. That is not normal. They should have some identifying numbers on them at least. they have been close enough for me to see two people inside - the pilot and passenger

Quote Originally Posted by phishhead
    quick wipe youre hard drives they're coming for ya LK.

Quote Originally Posted by lynchknot
    they have been close enough for me to see two people inside - the pilot and passenger
    Were they terrestrial?

Techzonez Governor Super Moderator Conan's Avatar
    I say go ahead and throw the rock.

Titanium Member
    This is a serious post guys.[/QUOTE]

Sheeesh, forget I asked.

Precision Processor Super Moderator egghead's Avatar
    please stay on topic guys.....

The original book on the black helicopter phenomenon! What is the meaning of Black Choppers! Movement of Troops! Creation of Detention Centers! National Police Force! The Surrender of U.S. Military Authority to the U.N.! Why are foreign troops secretly moving war equipment across America? The first book to explore the truth behind the war within our borders!
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

read the comments

pretty cool stuff.

in an unrelated story,
    In the early 1980's a local rock station hired John DeBella as morning drive jock. On his way to the station the very first day he noticed several black helicopters overhead. Thinking nothing of it he waked to the front door. Just then a black Ford pulled alongside and two men dressed in black abducted John. Taken to a secret location on South Street he was mind and anal probed and determined to be a perfect candidate for a secret mission. He was sent by a time machine to the future, 1998. His mission, to go on the air at WPHT 1210-AM as afternoon talk host. Oddly enough across town at WYSP is his cyborg replacement doing mid-days. When he pointed out that he knew nothing about doing talk radio he was told, "Perfect... nobody else there does either."

eeew

anal probes

http://www.phillytalkradioonline.com...spoof/jdb.html

another unrelated
    Glen and Mindy own a fleet of black helicopters and maintain a militia of mercenaries in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Said operatives remain at Code Orange 24/7; one phone call from Vermont, and they descend upon The Otherplace with diet pills and Deal-A-Meal cards.
    http://abundancemagazine.com/post_of_the_week/01.html

another unrelated
    Black helicopters are part of a conspiracy theory, prevalent among the American militia, that claims that special silent running "black" helicopters are used by secret agents of the New World Order, United Nations troops preparing to invade the United States of America, and/or the Men in Black. Thinking they were under surveillance by "black helicopters", the Militia of Montana once tried to shoot down a National Guard helicopter on a training mission which flew over a ranch owned by fugitive militia leader Calvin Greenup. Parapsychologist John Keel has argued that this theory has origins similar to those of UFOs, ghosts and fairies, i.e. that they are part of modern mythology; in this case, representing a fear of the government and its technology.

http://www.ufoseek.com/Black_Helicopters/
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Titanium Member
    Doesn't the FAA require identifying numbers on all craft? These did not have any. I am 100% serious guys. the craft is not a big military type nor is it a small bubble type (I've been in a commercial bubble type my old friend (calif) is a pilot) this type is a little larger and has angles - not round.
    Last edited by lynchknot; July 21st, 2005 at 01:15 AM.

Doesn't the FAA require identifying numbers on all craft? These did not have any. I am 100% serious guys.
    i think so

these guys are above them

i think i ead somewhere that some guy tried to shoot one down and it turned out to be a mill---- training run and the idiots were just paranoid that is was something else

but i dunno

anal probes don't sound to inviting...

so if one lands i think i would run the other way

Titanium Member
    I sent a letter to the FAA inquiring..... what the hell are they doing on the river beach along the Columbia river? - Flying soooo damn low?

I sent a letter to the FAA inquiring..... what the hell are they doing on the river beach along the Columbia river? - Flying soooo damn low?
    please keep us updated

sounds exciting!

Titanium Member
    Actually, I sent one to Oregon state Parks as well

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    It could be helis looking for dope. They use special equipment to search for heat signals coming from homes that can indicate grow lamps and so on.

Titanium Member
    This isn't anywhere near any homes

*edit here's a photo

Last edited by lynchknot; July 21st, 2005 at 02:47 AM.

What are they doing there? Looking for a missing person?