Thread: Backend site managment system

Backend site managment system

Hello once again,seems i am asking alot of questions since my arrival.

This time i wanted to ask opinions on a good page management system.What i am looking for is as follows.

A system that is accesed via a backend admin panel that will allow me to create new pages,catagories and sub catagories,and finally it must have the option to allow different Menu blocks on certain catagories/pages.

Now i already know of a ton of CMS's that can do these things but most of them simply have alot of extra stuff i do not need or desire.I have searched through many such as

So i wanted to ask through anyones personal expierience have they ever come across something similar to what i described above?I already have built my own site template so now i just need to find a suitable managent system.Thank you all for your time.

Just wanted to also add i know there are many topics similar to this but so far most of them have died off or do not help

Triple Platinum Member
    Try WordPress (and forgive me if I seem to be suggesting it too often )
    Last edited by rohitk89; July 24th, 2005 at 09:04 AM.

Thanks for the suggestion but i tryed wordpress once before didn't find it to enjoyable and had many problems getting it to even run correctly on our server.

It is used here at Techzonez. Not the easiest in the world to work with, very advanced stuff, but once you get the hang of it I think you will not find a better backend. Try the demo. I have a site at that has some special pages, but I have drifted away from it, so don't look for anything up-to-date except for the homepage.

Hope this helps.