Thread: Apple x86 OS X DVD finally leaked

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Lightbulb Apple x86 OS X DVD finally leaked

NFO FILE REFERENCED BELOW:

ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»
    º þ Release: Apple MacOS X Tiger *x86* *PROPER* º
    º þ Type: OS þ Format: ISO º
    º þ Archives: 47x50mb þ Date: 08/2005 º
    ÉÊÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍËÍÍÊ»

º þ System requirements: ºÛ²°º
    º Intel Pentium 4 w/HT/1GB RAM/10GB+ HD ºÛ²°º
    ºÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹۲°º

º ºÛ²°º
    º R E L E A S E N O T E S ºÛ²°º
    º ºÛ²°º
    º Thanks to the guys at phe*NIX who released a non-working copy. Too bad ºÛ²°º
    º we at XiSO had the OSX x86 DVD for a few weeks now, working hard on dis- ºÛ²°º
    º abling the Infineon/Trusted Computing module which is present onboard of ºÛ²°º
    º the "developer" Apple-Intel boxes. As some of you have heard, Rosetta, ºÛ²°º
    º Apple's binary translation software used to convert PPC binaries to x86 ºÛ²°º
    º bytecode at runtime is a primary user of this Trusted Computing module, ºÛ²°º
    º and since majority of OSX Intel apps are actually PPC bins, not much of ºÛ²°º
    º the OS is usable without this binary converter working. So we patched ºÛ²°º
    º that, as well as a check during boot for "supported hardware". Enjoy! ºÛ²°º
    º ºÛ²°º
    ÌÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ I N S T A L L N O T E S ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹۲°º
    º ºÛ²°º
    º 1. Burn to DVD using your favorite burning software. ºÛ²°º
    º ºÛ²°º
    º 2. Enjoy this fine release from XiSO. ºÛ²°º
    º ºÛ²°º
    º 3. This has been extensively tested on various hardware configurations, ºÛ²°º
    º but you WILL NEED a SSE2+ enabled CPU to run this on. Also, this has ºÛ²°º
    º *NOT* been tested, and not expected to work on AMD CPU's. ºÛ²°º
    º ºÛ²°º
    ÌÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹۲°º

º ºÛ²°º
    º All software included in this release is only intended for your use if ºÛ²°º
    º you own a legal license to this software. We are not to be held ºÛ²°º
    º responsible for illegal use/installation of this software. If you choose ºÛ²°º
    º to install and test this software and you decide to keep it, you must ºÛ²°º
    º purchase a valid license. If you do not own legal license to this ºÛ²°º
    º software we will not be held responsible for any charges brought against ºÛ²°º
    º you by any software company(s) or people working for any software ºÛ²°º
    º company(s). We do not support piracy, we are here only to provide an ºÛ²°º
    º evaluation. ºÛ²°º
    º ºÛ²°º
    ÌÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ Brought to you by XiSO ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹۲°º
    º ºÛ²°º
    ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÊÍÍͼ

And a screenshot link below of someone claiming to be running this on a Compaq:

http://img173.echo.cx/my.php?image=osxonintel5wg.jpg

Great now I can have a really really slow PC too! Woohoo!!
    I'm using Windows 7 - you got a problem with that?

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    It's a fake. I have read that when you boot it to a PC after burning the disk, it puts horrible pictures of goatse, tub girl, and so on, on your screen....