Thread: Xbox 360 price could rise to match the PS3

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar

Arrow Xbox 360 price could rise to match the PS3

Until Sony started mouthing off about how expensive the PlayStation 3 is going to be, things were looking pretty purdy for the price of the Xbox 360. Now with the release coming closer and closer and speculation hitting new highs many are thinking that Microsoft will raise the as yet unannounced price of the Xbox 360 from an expected £200 - £250 to as high as £300.

This is expected to be done for two reasons – for one, with the price of the PS3 expected to be magnificent, Microsoft can raise the price of the Xbox 360 and still not be the most expensive console on the market. Secondly for brand purposes if the Xbox 360 is significantly cheaper than the PS3 – up to £100 cheaper, perhaps – then to consumers not as in-the-know as somebody who has been following every inch of these two machines as they have been developed will see the Xbox 360 as an inferior product.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=25239

Super Moderator Super Moderator Big Booger's Avatar
    I won't be buying another console for the rest of my life. My Xbox is the last.. I am getting too old.

Lol wish i could say the same video games will always have a place in my heart although i am also getting older and dont play them no where near as much as i used to i still stick with a few of my favorite games every now and then.Plus me and freind hang out and play some PS2 on occasion.I doubt i'll ever outgrow games lol.

Hardware guy Super Moderator FastGame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    I won't be buying another console for the rest of my life. My Xbox is the last.. I am getting too old.
    Old your getting too old you're still in your twentys

age has nothing to do with gaming..im gonna be 27 soon..and it kinda cool to know that me,my son, and my wife are all looking forward to the xbox360. we've already started setting money aside for it. But my wife and i are both avid gamers. she's a big fan of medal of honor games and i like all games really..so age has nothing to do with it. Besides, Your only as old as you feel..GEEZERS.
    AMD64 3800+ w/stock HSF | 2 x PowMax dual fan 550Watt | Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-SLI | GeIL 512MB DDR400 PC3200 Ultra Series Dual Channel Memory | 2 x EVGA 6600 GT 128MB PCI-E on SLI setup | Thermaltake Tsunami Case w/120mm

The Beast Master TZ Veteran PIPER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Booger
    Tell the truth BB....your wife won't let u buy any more toys.... ...