Thread: My first background(rayforce)

My first background(rayforce)

For yoru viewing pleasure a little something I cooked up after finding the appropriate graphics.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...n/rayforce.png

Succeded in braking Windo TZ Veteran Dehcbad25's Avatar
    looks good
    RayForce is a game for which system?

Nobody knows I'm a dog. TZ Veteran petard's Avatar
    All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    :d

Many thanks to egghead for the cool .sig

Actually it was for the arcades but also saw a saturn port(in japan it was rayforce, in the us it was layersection, and I THINK in europe it was gunlock).

And that quote of very badly translated diolog is from zero wing, which came out in, I'm wanting to say, '91 for the genesis and if it were not for the fact it had such badly butchered introductory text it would lay forgotten due to its total mediocracy.

By the way thank you for the complament. I had tried to get the material from the bit that plays if you fail to hit start within x amount of time(that one big ship being shown was a product of several screencaps).
    The Tribes of Man shall be scattered like smoke, and the Four shall succumb to madness. The sword shall be drawn too late, the eagle shall bathe in its own blood, the wolf shall fall into its shadow, and the phoenix shall with two heads devour its children. A thousand worlds shall be rent with fire, and even the Immortals shall tremble, for there will be no haven but the night, no safety without fury, no peace until the ashes grow cold.

Banned
    is it just me or is that game 2D????

Its sprite based, however they do, in the game, make it look like you see things comming from below/above. Very fun shooter.

Raystorm was still 2d, however since it introduced polygons in the mix plus a better processer(in the form of the playstation) it could do more at once making the games visuals, for the time, absolutly amazing.

Raycrisis is the last in this series and, sadly, does really nothing new however it isn't bad, just mediocer, however its good to play with plus its got a few decent tracks.
    The Tribes of Man shall be scattered like smoke, and the Four shall succumb to madness. The sword shall be drawn too late, the eagle shall bathe in its own blood, the wolf shall fall into its shadow, and the phoenix shall with two heads devour its children. A thousand worlds shall be rent with fire, and even the Immortals shall tremble, for there will be no haven but the night, no safety without fury, no peace until the ashes grow cold.