LONDON (Reuters) - Ten years of using a mobile phone results in no increased risk of a tumour in the nerve connecting the ear to the brain, researchers said on Tuesday.
But amid public concern about a possible link, the scientists who conducted the largest study so far on the subject said they could not rule out a higher risk over a longer period.
"The results of our study suggest there is no substantial risk in the first decade after starting use," said Anthony Swerdlow of the Institute of Cancer Research.
"Whether there are longer-term risks remains unknown, reflecting the fact that this is a relatively recent technology."

Guess this means my motormouth and I are safe.