Bought my HP 11/01,I depend on hp's help and support.Problem:H/S remote ass. wouldn't work, emailed hp, they told my to delete a certain file. Didn't work. HP-do a undestructive recovery. Couldn't get into my PC at all. HP-do a destructive recovery. Did that, could get into my computer, but some things respond differently. I have a cable modem but it takes up to 2 min. for a page to load. I have a lot of error reports, these 3 are the main ones.4 ACPI %2: ACPI BIOS is attempting to read from an illegal IO port address (%3), which lies in the %4 protected address range.-7000 Service Control Manager The %1 service failed to start due to the following error:%2-11 Cdrom no help. The acpi is the one I get the most.HP refuses to give me any more help. I'm about ready to give up on this computer stuff! Can someone PLEASE help me? (there is no BIOS update for my pc.) XP home edition.Hewlett-Packard Pavilion,Intel(R) Celeron(TM) CPU1200MHz, 1.20 GHz,128 MB of RAM,Used space-7.62 GB,Free-25.2 GB.