Thread: Atom Chip Computers

Old and Cranky Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Watching Your every move...

Atom Chip Computers

Anyone seen this?

The notebook does not employ a Hard Disk and is completely based on solid state AtomChip® optoelectronics [except the mechanical Optical Drive: DVD Super Multi].

The new non-volatile Quantum-Optical RAM increases the speed of the system, since there is no need to refresh information after every cycle of reading of information, unlike regular RAM.

The new AtomChip® Quantum® II processor with 256MB on-board memory has a high speed with very low consumption of electrical energy.

This notebook has a wireless function, high CPU speed and large memory capacity with extremely low power consumption. Absence of the hard disk increases system stability under low temperatures, vibration and acceleration.

Voice Command!
    That lets you use your voice to look up e-mails, contacts, get calendar information, play and control your music or video, and launch programs.

Looks and sounds pretty wild!

Behind You
    This looked so unreal when I first saw it, so I did some looking around and I guess it is real. I saw they also had a 4.0 ghz version thats going to go on sale for like $11,000-$14,000. This thing is a beast. I guess their top version has a 6.8 processor, and instead of a hard drive its got some ram\storage that gets up to 1 TB.

Man this thing is unreal,would love to get my hands on one

Quote Originally Posted by bhxtyrant
    Man this thing is unreal,would love to get my hands on one

meee toooo